Most carriers offer up to 35% discounts on your wind premiums.
Homes that qualify for FORTIFIED include:
Verify No Structural Members are Damaged. Remove all existing roofing material. Replace any damaged wood. Verify new/replaced roof deck meets FORTIFIED minimum thickness requirements. For taped seams, the damaged tape must be removed, and new tape must be applied over the affected seams. All damaged sections of underlayment must be repaired in accordance with product manufacturer specifications
• Photo documentation of product packaging
• Photo documentation of installation
• Certified testing reports and/or manufacturer installation instructions for certain products
• FORTIFIED Compliance Forms
• Additional documentation which may be required depending on individual specific site conditions and design elements